Below are instructions to upload the custom telephone on hold program sent by our studios. Before you start, save the audio file somewhere you can easily locate it on your computer, such as your Desktop.
Log in to your Verizon admin portal.
Select your site from the Site drop-down menu on the dashboard.
Select Advanced Services from the left-hand navigation.
Select the Site Package Settings tab.
Select Music On Hold.
Under Settings, both “On Hold” and “Call Park” should be checked.
Under Music On Hold Source select Custom.
Upload the custom audio file sent to you by our production team by clicking on the cloud with arrow icon.
Select Save (bottom, right corner)
Questions? Call the audio experts at Telephone On Hold, part of the www.OnHold.com family, at 1-888-321-8477.
#TelephoneOnHold #Verizon #MusicOnHold #VerizonBusiness #Audio #VoIP
Connecting the Telephone On Hold player to your Avaya IP Office 500 phone system is quick & easy! Onsite, you have an Avaya IP Office control unit (the “brain” of your phone system) – this is typically located in a server room. There is a port on the back of the control unit labeled “AUDIO”. Connect the music on hold player to the “AUDIO” port via the RCA audio cable provided with the music on hold player – you’ll need to attach the 1/8” adapter included with the RCA cable. The other end of the RCA audio cable connects to the music on hold player. It’s as easy as connecting a cable or satellite box to a TV!
Our Telephone On Hold (part of the OnHold.com family) support team is available to assist you via telephone at 1-888-321-8477 if you encounter any questions.
#TelephoneOnHold #Avaya #MusicOnHold #IPOffice #Audio #OnHoldPlayer #MusicOnHoldDevice
Need to activate telephone on hold for your Nortel M7310 phone? We’re here to help!
From the base phone:
• For most Nortel Systems (from the base phone):
• Press FEATURE * * 266344. Password: displayed
• Enter password 266344 (default). A Configuration
• Press forward arrow to enter menu A Configuration. You will see Trk/Line Data
• Scroll to 3. Call Handling and then press forward to enter the menu.
• Press forward arrow ten times (scroll to On hold), you will see On hold is set to either Silence, Tones or Music – if this is not set to Music, hit CHANGE until Music appears.
• End by hitting Release/Next or disconnect.
• Press FEATURE * * 2 6 6 3 4 4
• Enter Password: 2 6 6 3 4 4 / Display will read: " Terminals & Sets"
• Using the navigation keys, follow the next steps:
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "Lines"
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "Services"
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "System Speed Dial"
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "Passwords"
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "Time and Date"
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "System Programming"
• Press: SHOW / Display will read: "Change DN's"
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "Feature Settings"
• Press: Show / Display will read: "Background Music"
• Press Change soft key to Y
• Press: NEXT / Display will read: "On hold"
• Press Change soft key until you see Music
• Press: NEXT
Questions? Contact Telephone On Hold, part of the www.OnHold.com family, at 1-888-321-8477.
#TelephoneOnHold #Nortel #M7310 #MusicOnHold #OnHoldAudio
Full Service Brand Marketing Strategy from TelephoneOnHold.com
TelephoneOnHold.com offers complete brand marketing strategy for all types of businesses. TelephoneOnHold.com will create, enhance, and improve your brand marketing! A little about our marketing services:
Call TelephoneOnHold.com today at 866-359-4653 for a no-obligation brand marketing consultation!
#musiconhold #messageonhold #callanytime #onholdmessaging #onholdmusic #commercialsonhold #on-hold #onholdmarketing #branding #marketing #onholdexperts #engagedonhold #telephoneonhold #autoattendant #voicemail #greeting #websitedesign #websitemarketing
Telephone On Hold
We're here to help your business create a great on-hold experience. We've been very fortunate to assist thousands of small and large businesses with their on-hold marketing. Have fun reading a few posts of our blog! Have a question? Give us a call at 1-866-359-4653.
Music On Hold Marketing
Call us for a complimentary
music on hold consultation:
Refer A Business & Earn $100 Here