Below are step-by-step instructions for loading a Telephone On Hold custom audio program to your FirstComm VoIP phone system. You'll need to first save the audio file sent to you by our studios. We recommend saving it to your computer in an easy to locate folder or on your desktop.
* Log into your Comm Portal, also called the Administrator Portal (you'll need Admin access).
* On the left side of the panel, you'll see "Music On Hold" - click on this link.
* Click on the "Resources" tab then scroll to the bottom of the page.
* Enter an ID for your on hold program in the "ID text" box - note: this ID must be between 10 and 99.
* Enter a description for the recording in the "Description" text box (we recommend naming it similarly to how the file we sent to your is named).
* Click on "Browse" and select the Telephone On Hold (supported by OnHold.com) music on hold program you wish to upload.
* Click "Add".
Questions? Give us a call at 1-888-321-8477
Telephone On Hold | 1-888-321-8477
#TelephoneOnHold #FirstComm #VoIP #MusicOnHold #CustomAudio
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Telephone On Hold
We're here to help your business create a great on-hold experience. We've been very fortunate to assist thousands of small and large businesses with their on-hold marketing. Have fun reading a few posts of our blog! Have a question? Give us a call at 1-866-359-4653.
Music On Hold Marketing
Call us for a complimentary
music on hold consultation:
Refer A Business & Earn $100 Here