Telephone On Hold Music On Hold for RCA Unison U1000 Base Station
It’s an easy process to connect your RCA Unison U1000 Base Station to the Telephone On Hold music on hold player for custom message on hold playback!
Playing your Telephone On Hold Custom Music on Hold through the Auxiliary Port of Your RCA Unison U1000 Base Station:
1. Plug your Telephone On Hold music on hold device into the provided auxiliary cord and plug that cord into the headset port.
2. Press the “ Menu ” softkey while in idle mode.
3. Using the directional pad, move the indicator to “ Music On Hold .” Press the “ Select ” softkey.
4. Move the indicator to “ M.O.H. Source ” and press the “ Select ” softkey.
5. Select “ Auxiliary In ” and press the “ Select ” softkey. Your custom Telephone On Hold audio will be heard by all held calls on the system via the Telephone On Hold music on hold player.
Questons? Contact TelephoneOnHold.com at 866-359-4653!
TelephoneOnHold.com | 866-359-4653
#musiconhold #messageonhold #callanytime #onholdmessaging #onholdmusic #commercialsonhold #on-hold #onholdmarketing #branding #marketing #onholdexperts #engagedonhold #telephoneonhold #onholdcommercials #advertisingonhold #onholdadvertising #RCA
Telephone On Hold
We're here to help your business create a great on-hold experience. We've been very fortunate to assist thousands of small and large businesses with their on-hold marketing. Have fun reading a few posts of our blog! Have a question? Give us a call at 1-866-359-4653.
Music On Hold Marketing
Call us for a complimentary
music on hold consultation:
Refer A Business & Earn $100 Here